Saturday, January 4, 2014

Beauty Finds for the New Year

January is about the time I start to feel blah. Winter wonder has warn off. My summer glow has faded. I start to look (and feel) a little tired. This winter, I am happy to say I've found some beauty items that seem to be perking up my look and mood!

Winter Beauty Finds!

 1. Olay BB Cream ($12): I am not a foundation girl, in general. I use is for special occasions, but not every day. Most days, I use concealer and a light powder to even out my skin, but right now I am a little too pale for that. This BB cream is awesome! I tried the Smashbox one, but the consistency was too thick/heavy for me. This Olay BB Cream rubs in nicely and gives me a gentle glow. I'm still putting a moisturizer underneath it, but that is because I have very dry skin.
2. Revlon Blush in Berry Rich ($7): I am about to say I LOVE a blush that isn't NARS. This is new for me. I grabbed this for $4 on sale at Ulta a month ago and I love it. It stays put and gives a pop of color to my face. And for 4 dollars, I can experiment with other colors :)
3. CoverGirl Liquid Eyeliner ($7): Doesn't smudge and the applicator is really easy. Sometimes this stuff can be so messy, am I right? I like this CoverGirl one a lot.
4. Aveda Phomollient ($12): My hair also looks a little sad right now. I've tried a million volumizers, but they leave my hair yucky the next day. With this weather, I am not washing every day and this product has held up even on the second day. I bought the travel size about 4 months ago and haven't run out yet.
5. Benefit Erase Paste in Medium ($26): Best under-eye concealer ever. Its creamy and brightening and a little peachy. It wakes up my eye area on cold mornings and I love that!

Have you found any new products for this winter?

x0x0,
Hannah

2 comments:

  1. I've been on a quest for the perfect BB cream (so far I've tried Garnier & Maybeline) and I just bought the Olay one to try because I've heard so many great things about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Donna, let me know what you think! I love it :)

      Delete

I love to hear from my readers! Please comment and include your blog so I can visit.