Sharing some 5 of Friday in the form of Confessions. Join the party and comment below so I can read yours!
1. I confess that I had the best baked oatmeal of my life yesterday. And today (reheated). I used this recipe from skinny taste and did some subbing: maple syrup for the sugar, a flax egg for the real egg, and almond milk for the cow milk. So so good. Make this asap.
2. I confess that I may have found my wedding venue. Eeeek! I am so excited. The only concern is that it is not all-inclusive, so I would need to rent linens and china, etc. This is very scary to me. Thoughts? Should I avoid this or is this not a big deal?
3. I confess that I got home from girls night last nigh and couldn't fall asleep... so I walked Jaclyn Hill make-up tutorials on you-tube. Anyone else watch her? I am heading to Ulta or Sephora today to buy some of her goodies. Now if only they sold her skills there as well.
4. I confess that I am in LOVE with my new hair color. I posted some of my ideas last weekend (thanks for everyone's input) and am SO happy. I am pretty munch my natural dark blonde color, but with a stronger gold undertone to it. I feel I am one step closer to my hair nirvana: Olivia Palermo.
5. Speaking of hair, I confess that I use drugstore shampoo and conditioner, but I am in the market for something better. Any thoughts on Pureology? I've heard good things. AR uses Bumble & Bumble, and I like some of their products. Hmmm. Here we go again with the trip to Ulta/Sephora.
Are you dressing up this weekend? What is your costume?