It is Friday morning and it actually feels like fall in ATL today: the sun is out and the air is crisp and I have about 14 sweaters begging me to wear them ;)
Anyways, lets move on to a little confessional (Linking up with the lovely Leslie and the ladies of 5 on Friday!!).
1. I confess that I ate oatmeal for dinner last night. On my couch. While watching How to Get Away with Murder. I didn't get home until 9:30 and I was too exhausted to cook. I took a shower and whipped up some oatmeal with half of a can of pumpkin and some pumpkin pie spice in it. I loved every bite.
2. I confess that I only went to the gym twice this week. Sometimes after a race, my workout mojo dies a little. And why push it? Sunday will mark two weeks since the marathon, and I plan to be more motivated then.
3. I confess that I have only baked one pumpkin treat this fall. With AR & I's cleanse-ish thing, sugar is out the window and my baking is taking a hit. But I found this recipe for pumpkin butter that I plan on exploring this weekend.
4. I confess that I have been engaged less than two weeks and already looked at one wedding venue. And I plan to see another today. Places fill fast, I need to be on it... right? Here are some wedding looks I am loving right now:
|Love this as a save-the-date pose|
|These colors are so different and gorgeous for a fall wedding!|
|Someone help me find a venue where I can hand a parachute like this!|
5. I confess that I am obsessing over the "bronde" hair trend. I am getting my hair done this morning and here are some of the looks I am loving:
Have an awesome weekend!