1. I confess that... I have been a bad blogger this week. No posts, just studying. I am only three weeks out from finals right now, which we all know is a hot mess. For those just stopping by, I am in my second year of law school. If you are familiar with law school, you know that you entire grade in each class depends on a blind-graded final exam. No participation points. No midterms. Just the final. Panic.
2. Last night I went to the most fabulous even at the Atlanta Wedding Loft. It was full of planners, chefs, cake decorators, and photographers - all in an intimate setting. My friend Luci and I had fun exploring the options and brainstorming. Which brings me to my next confession...
3. I confess that... a whopping nothing has been done for my wedding planning process. And I plan on doing zilch until after finals. If I miss out on a venue or dress because I started late, so be it. How long did y'all wait before planning anything?
4. AR and I are having our christmas card photos taken this weekend. And I have yet to pick out what I will wear! I am planning on making a quick shopping run today if I get some time. Any suggestions? We are taking them outside at a park with all of the pretty leaves. I am thinking AR will do navy and maybe I will do cream with a bright scarf?
5. I confess that... I bought these online this weekend. My days will be merry and bright with outfit, no doubt. The best part is the matching one for AR - hahaha
Have a wonderful weekend!