Friday, October 17, 2014

5 on Friday {I am getting MARRIED}

1. I am getting married!!!!!

AR and I are engaged!!! He proposed last weekend while we were in Chicago and it was absolutely perfect.  He popped the question the night before the marathon and we told my parents the next afternoon... it was so special and more than I ever imagined. I will have a post sharing all the details tomorrow :)

2. My fiancé is the best
Can I just have a moment to say how incredible AR is? We have been together for almost three and a half years and I am still smitten.

I was completely surprised when he proposed - no idea how he kept that from me for so long!


3. The Chicago Marathon
...was absolutely amazing. That race is so incredible - it is well organized and well cheered for ;) I loved every mile and am planning on registering again for next year. If you are considering a marathon, I highly recommend Chicago. The course is flat and the scenery is gorgeous. This link has some beautiful pictures from last weekend.



4. I got a PR :)
I beat my previous PR by over 9 minutes last weekend :) The best part? I didn't feel very sore! Tuesday was a little rough on the stairs at school, but other than that, I feel good. In fact, on Wednesday, I considered going running. Don't worry - I paused and said "Hannah, don't be crazy." I think it is a sign that I trained well. My body is so used to the hills of ATL, it was relieved to run on a flat course.  You can read my race recap and see all of my pictures here.

5. Wedding planning blogs?
Alright ladies, now that I have a wedding to plan - what are your best wedding planning blogs/websites/resources? I am going to need some serious help!!

x0x0x, 
Hannah 

Linking up with the lovely ladies of Five on Friday!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!!! CONGRATS YOU TWO!!! How exciting! I am a certified wedding planner myself and did all of it and loved every second of it. This will be the most exciting time ever for you (just don't stress bc it will get done, deep breaths) Hope ya'll have a fabulous weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You are a wedding planner? How fun! I need you to come help me ;)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations!! I'm getting married next Saturday and The Knot app really helped me to stay on track.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh I love reading your blog and what an amazing weekend! Also your nails look amazing in the ring photo!!!! Excited to read your re-cap :)

    PS I am in the market for a trench like yours- mind sharing where it is from?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Engagement to you! One of my favorite wedding websites for inspiration is Green Wedding Shoes. Especially if you enjoy outdoorsy/boho/vintage themes. :)

    http://greenweddingshoes.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers! Please comment and include your blog so I can visit.