1. I confess that I have a shopping list like one mile long of new fall "must haves"... yet I won't get time to go shopping until after finals. By then fall will be done and I'll be on to winter. Heart. Broken.
Here is what I am looking at:
Blanket Scarf. Has anyone actually purchased the one from Target? Is it really a blanket scarf?
Fur Vest. Loving this one from Banana Republic. And it is 30% off right now...
|love this one. No idea where it is from.|
2. I confess that my sugar cleanse is over and I am baking these cookies tonight. Don't they look amazing? I'd love to tell you that post-cleanse, I don't want sugar. But the truth is, I missed chocolate. I am using unrefined coconut sugar in the recipe, so I will let you know how that goes.
I am also planning on dipping them in melted chocolate. Go big or go home.
3. I confess that Facebook has ruined election night for me. I love elections. I've worked in politics, lived in D.C., the whole deal. But I am over people and their rude "my state doesn't know what is good for them" comments. I am sorry your candidate lost, really, I am. But that is no excuse to be rude. #soapbox
4. I confess that... AR being home during the week is the best feeling in the world. He started a new job this week, and for the first time in years, we will be in the same city during the week. I am excited to watch cook and eat dinner together during the week.
5. I confess that... I turned on my Pandora Christmas Station this week!!!! Ahhhh, I think the radio said 48 days until Christmas. So excited. I was sharing my holiday to-do list with AR this week. Here was our exchange:
Me: ...and then we should go ice skating at Piedmont Park!
AR: I am a southern boy. I don't ice skate.
Me: What if I got you a cow boy hat to wear while you skate?
AR: Sweetheart, that's a pipe dream.
Apparently ice skiing is not on our list ;)
6. (Because I can't count) I confess that I need to take photos for our holiday cards and need a good photographer. Atlanta ladies, help me! Do you know any good photographers? I just want a little mini session for our holiday cards. Full engagement photos will come in the spring :)