Saturday, June 20, 2015

Our Engagement Photos

AR and I had an easy time choosing our wedding photographer... kind of. I went though a million Atlanta wedding photographers, scheduled meetings, and couldn't find my fit.

I had been following Jennifer Blair on instagram for a while (her work is incredible), and she was a friend of a friend. One day, she posted a photo of a wedding and I thought "thats is it, this is who I want to do our wedding." I caller her up, never imagining that she would agree to come to Atlanta for our wedding!

Needless to say, I am thrilled that we are working with her. We went to Savannah in May and spent the morning at Forsyth Park and Wormsloe Plantation. Here are a few of my favorites:













Photo Credit: Jennifer Blair Photography :: Website :: Blog ::

x0x0, 
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Please comment and include your blog so I can visit.