Its Sunday evening, which means I am sitting here wondering where my weekend went and why tomorrow is Monday. This weekend I...
1. Started a blog.
2. Ran a lot - finished the week at 31 miles.
3. Cooked my first quiche with wheat crust for my man. It was yum :)
4. Spent Saturday morning at the farmers market - complete with crepes & soy lattes.
|I bought those carrots!!!|
5. Volunteered at a community health event by the Alamo.
|I tried to crop the ugly shirt they|
made me wear out of the picture...
Plans for this coming week? Lots of fun! Here is what I have planned:
1. Teacher work day tomorrow = no students (did I mention I am a teacher?)
2. Creating a soup recipe with carrots, sweet potatoes, and ginger... more on this soon.
3. A weekend trip to Atlanta with my mom! I've never been to the city and I am really excited about it.
Have a great week!