Sunday, April 7, 2013

Well, hello!

Welcome to Sprints & Sparkles! My name is Hannah and I am thrilled to welcome you to my blog. I've been following blogs for a while and thought I would give it a try.

Its Sunday evening, which means I am sitting here wondering where my weekend went and why tomorrow is Monday. This weekend I...

1. Started a blog.
2. Ran a lot - finished the week at 31 miles.
3. Cooked my first quiche with wheat crust for my man. It was yum :)
4. Spent Saturday morning at the farmers market - complete with crepes & soy lattes.
I bought those carrots!!!

5. Volunteered at a community health event by the Alamo.
I tried to crop the ugly shirt they
 made me wear out of the picture...

Plans for this coming week? Lots of fun! Here is what I have planned:

1. Teacher work day tomorrow = no students (did I mention I am a teacher?)
2. Creating a soup recipe with carrots, sweet potatoes, and ginger... more on this soon.
3. A weekend trip to Atlanta with my mom! I've never been to the city and I am really excited about it.

Have a great week!

Love, Hannah 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Please comment and include your blog so I can visit.