Friday, June 14, 2013

Confessional Friday: Summer break addition!



I would say TGIF, but I am on summer break and yesterday kind of felt like Friday too :) I know, I know, you wish the teachers of the world would be quiet. I can't help it.

Anyways, lets get going with the my Friday Confessions. Thanks Lesley for hosting at A Blonde Ambition!

I confess...

... I drank 3 cups of coffee this morning and have moved on to a soy latte. Perhaps I should use summer to curb my coffee addiction? Probably not.

... I'm planning on shoe shopping today. I had a horrendous experience with a flash flood on Wednesday night that ruined my favorite pair of Nine West wedges. I had so walk 3 blocks in a downpour and my cork wedges don't seem to have made it. I did wrap a plastic bag around my Kate Spade tote, but I couldn't save everything (you should have seen my hair and make-up. Or not. It was bad). I've envied these on Caitlin and Emily's blogs, so maybe I will try them on today.

Women's Mossimo® Patricia Fabric Covered Wedge Sandal - Cobalt

... I'm taking a rest day today and not going to the gym. I need to save my muscles for the move tomorrow.

... I am having some anxieties about putting my stuff in storage until I move into my Atlanta apartment. I just HATE the thought of locking it all up!

... After seeing these yummy little Chobani greek yogurt bites, I grabbed some yesterday. I cannot wait to try them! Who doesn't love coffee & dark chocolate?


What are your plans for the weekend?

Have a great weekend!
Hannah 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Please comment and include your blog so I can visit.