Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Crazy Week

Hey all, sorry I went missing this week/weekend. I finished up school on Friday, starting packing my apartment over the weekend, packed my classroom on Monday, and am finishing up my apartment today. It has been CRAZY! I am so sick of sorting, folding, and boxing. Saying this many good-byes in this short of a time span is no fun. On a positive note:
1. I've re-found many closet treasures.
2. I've finally said good-bye to many closet treasures.
3. I've enjoyed some yummy meals while trying to eat up my pantry and refrigerator contents. Come back tomorrow for my WIAW and check it out!

After Wednesday, I should be back in full force :) I'm off now for a run & Pilates class!

x0x0x,
Hannah 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Please comment and include your blog so I can visit.