Friday, June 21, 2013

Friday Confessions


Happy Friday Lovelies!

I'm off to Atlanta today to search for an apartment with A. I've had the most wonderful week with my mother and extended family. But I should get back to the point. On to the Friday Confessions! I confess...

...that I need to go on a sugar fast after this week. My family loves sweets. We live for them. I woke up this morning feeling like I had a sugar hangover.

... I have enjoyed all of the babies in my family immensely this weekend, but I am happy not to have my own right now. It is SO exhausting, I do not know how all of you mommies do it.

.... I spent a good deal of time at Ulta yesterday and I cannot wait to try out some of my new products. I walked into that store needing nothing, but (surprise!) discovered many things that I "had to have", like pink lipsticks and erase paste concealer :)

... I cannot wait to apartment hunt this weekend and spend some time in Atlanta. I am so excited about moving and exploring a new place with A. I've already located the farmer's markets and fro-yo shops (my priorities are clear).

Well, I am off tot he airport - Have a fabulous weekend everyone!
Hannah 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Please comment and include your blog so I can visit.