Monday, August 5, 2013

Weekend review & a trip up north!

It's Monday! I can't believe the weekend is already over. Mine was amazing (more on that in a second), but right now in sitting at the airport. I woke up at 4:30 today so I could go to the airport with AL when he flew out for work. This means I was at the airport almost 3 hours early, BUT I got to ride the train and wait with AL. Worth it :)

This weekend started with a yummy homemade Friday dinner: chicken tacos with homemade tortillas  via the Lean Green Bean and peach cobbler, followed by an early night. AL and I left early for a 14 mile run on Saturday morning. Ohhh marathon training.

Legs propped up to drain after the run.

After the run, we had to quickly leave for Alabama for my dear friend's wedding. She had the most beautiful, elegant wedding! We had such a wonderful time, but I confess, I was tired as sore from the run and went to bed pretty early.

Funny story: on the way to the wedding, we were running late and I was stressing. Then I realized Alabama was in the central time zone and we gained an hope. Saved!

Check out these adorable glasses from the wedding. Mine was filled with sweet tea, of course :)



We spent the night in Alabama, had brunch with the wedding party, then drove home to pack and relax before our travels. Eventful and wonderful weekend!




This week I'm staying with family up north- my first visit since thanksgiving! I'm so excited! I'll be sure to take pictures of my adventures and eats at the state fair :) here's what I'm running this week:
T-4 miles
W- 7 miles
Th- 4 miles
F- rest
S - cross train
Sun- 16 miles

How are you spending these last weeks of summer? Any last minute vacations before school starts?

Xoxo,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Please comment and include your blog so I can visit.