I went up to Wisconsin and went missing! I am so sorry for the silence. Here is what I have been up to:
1. A fabulous visit at home with my family. We went hiking, shopping, running, walking, touring - you name it! I had not been up north since last Thanksgiving, so it felt nice to see everyone.
2. Visits with friends! While in Wisconsin, I caught up with one of my best friends (we celebrated my 21st in Vegas together and have been inseparable since), and a friend I have known since nursery school. I was thrilled to visit with them and share stories from the summer.
3. Major shopping. Some how I came home with 4 new pairs of shoes. I have no clue how that happened... oops ;) You should have seen me try to get it all on the airplane.
4. The WISCONSIN STATE FAIR! Always an epic event; if you have never attended the state fair, you are missing out!
|Huge corn is a "thing" at the fair....|
5. Starting law school. I cannot believe it, but I started orientation on Monday and have been having a great time. I am really excited about classes starting next week and I finally ordered all my books. :) This is bittersweet because it means summer has officially ended, but I am excited non-the-less.
Have you marked the end of summer yet or are you still going strong? Any big plans for the last few weeks?