Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Law School: I Survived the First Week

Hey all, I survived the first week of law school and am now happily starting the second week. The week of orientation was crazy and I was majorly overwhelmed for the first few days (more on that in a bit), but it seems a little bit better now, so I am back!

This week is full of classes, assignments, and meetings. I’m also trying to complete some online training for an interview position I will be working in this fall. To top it off, AL is still flying out on Monday and coming back on Friday – so much for living in the same city! I take him to the airport on Monday mornings, which means I wake up at 4:45am… it is a great start to the week ;)

AL and I had a fabulous weekend filled with yummy meals, long walks, and visits to the farmer’s market (of course!). On Sunday, we pulled 18 miles on our long run- YAY! I honestly didn’t know if I was going to survive the mileage just because the hills in Atlanta have been so rough on my legs. I want to cry when I run some days. Seriously.


This week, I am running:
M- Rest
T-5 miles
W-8 miles
Th-5 miles
F-yoga
S-19 miles

Eats:
M-Stuffed sweet potato with black beans & kale
T- Leftovers from the weekend (chicken, brown rice, okra & tomatoes) + drinks with the girls
W- Tomato soup & grilled cheese
Th- Pasta with veggies & chicken sausage

F - to be decided :) 

Have a fabulous week!
Hannah 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Please comment and include your blog so I can visit.