Tuesday, October 29, 2013

10/29 - Meals and Fitness for the Week

Yesterday I woke up at the crack of dawn to drive AR to the airport. It is a true sign of love that I take him each Monday at 5am... the love does not go so far as to picking him up during rush hour traffic. I have him take the train back home (haha)!
7 of my classes were canceled this week - hallelujah! I've never been so relieved in my life! After Sunday's marathon, I didn't get much studying done. Hopefully I can continue to avoid my books make up for it during the week.
Here is my training plan for the week:
M- rest
T- Walk and stretch
W- Yoga class
Th- Walk and Stretch
F- Walk and Stretch
Sat or Sun - short run
As you can see, I am taking it light this week in recovery. Hal Higdon says to take several days off and I believe it! Yoga, walking, and stretching will be more than enough for me.
Meals:
M- Stuffed Acorn Squash (new recipe!!)
T- Crock-Pot Ministrone with Muffins
W- Veggie Curry Bowls
Th  - Veggie Burgers  ( Looking for a new recipe --> Give me your recommendations!!)
F- Out
Sat - AR cooks :)
How has your week started out?
Hannah


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Please comment and include your blog so I can visit.