Friday, November 1, 2013

five on friday

It is
NOVEMBER!
 
Lots of exciting things happen this month - Thanksgiving, my birthday (!!!), the end of classes! It is sure to be wonderful. Now, onto some Friday favorites :)
 
one. Fall Food
My friend gave me this amazing tea and I have been drinking it non-stop. It smells and tastes just like autumn and doesn't need honey or milk. It is perfect.
 
I'm going to enjoy is with the pumpkin chocolate chip muffins I made last night. On my way home from school, I stopped by Trader Joes, and several cans of pumpkin magically jumped into my cart! I started with muffins and plan to continue on to pumpkin oats and maybe soup :)
 
two. Fall Clothes
This week I've enjoyed rocking some real fall colors, but also some brights. I think it is totally okay, right?
 
 
 
three. Girls weekend
AR called to say he is working all weekend... I was so sad.This means it is an all-girl weekend, but it won't be getting too crazy. I have a competition at school all day Saturday and maybe Sunday (if I do well). Wish me luck! As the first year law student on the team means I have no clue what is going on. Let's hope I figure it out quickly!
 
four. Christmas
Speaking of holidays, I asked AR when I could get a tree. He said "not until December"!!
I died.
I told him in no uncertain terms that he was being ridiculous. I'm thinking Thanksgiving week is an idea time(at the latest)... we will see who wins. My pumpkin candles are running low, so he might be surprised with Christmas candles pretty soon ;)
 
five. Dogs in costume
This video was the best part of my day. It is the dog costume parade and they are adorable. My favorite is the dinosaur. Enjoy!
 
Hannah

4 comments:

  1. Yes to all of this! I can't believe how many other Christmas obsessed people there are. I love it! Thanksgiving is pregaming for Christmas :P

    jess | Quaintrelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jes, I like that outlook- pre gaming for christmas!

      Delete
  2. Tradition to do it Thanksgiving weekend at my house!!! Love it! And also happy early birthday :)
    Whitney

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers! Please comment and include your blog so I can visit.