Today I am trying a new link up over at Hello! Happiness. I've enjoyed reading her posts for a while and can't wait to join in :)
1. Today I take my first practice exam in law school. This is concerning. So I am clearly studying right now. (Truth: I've been studying all week and practicing like a crazy. I am trying not to stress you and remind myself that it is a practice exam)
2. I am loving all of this fall weather - boots, scarves, coats, Y-E-S! Because it isn't that cold yet, I can still look cure in all of my winter gear. In a few short weeks, I will just look like a cold marshmallow. I need to take advantage of this crisp weather while I can!
3. Last night I tried a new recipe from Cooking Light and it was amazing. I made mac n' cheese with butternut squash. I added some baked chicken breast (done in the crock pot before I left for class in the morning) and it turned out awesome. AR came home and ate some for dinner. After a few bites he said "Why don't you make this more often? This is really good". Always what you want to hear!
Note: Mine did not look *exactly* like this ;)
4. Is it too early for Christmas Music? Don't laugh! I was looking for a station on the radio last night, but apparently holiday stations don't come in until November. Who thought that up?
5. Tomorrow I pick up my packet for the ATLANTA MARATHON! So excited to run on Sunday. Keep me in your thoughts - we are under a frost advisory, so this could be a cold run. I went to Target and bought a big sweatshirt to wear on race day. I plan to throw it off as soon as I warm up. Waiting around in 40 degree weather is low on my list.
Have you tried any new recipes this week?
When do you start holiday celebrations?
Have a great weekend!