Friday, December 20, 2013

5 on Friday!

Hey loves! It is Friday, and it is the last weekend before Christmas!! Can you believe it? This week just flew by. I'm excited to be linking up with the lovely ladies of 5 on Friday. Thanks for hosting, Natasha :)
 
 
one. Date Night
Tonight AR and I are having date night at the Atlanta Botanical Gardens for their Christmas light event. I am so excited! We live near by and every time we drive by and see the lights through the trees, I squeal. We are going to grab dinner, and then get hot cocoa and walk to the Gardens for the show. The weather even looks like it will work with me :)
 
 
two. Cookie Making
I haven't actually made any holiday cookies yet... oops. In my defense, I didn't want them sitting around the house! Instead, I baked granola bars and contemplated serving them as "oatmeal squares". But I am making cookies today and tomorrow, so don't worry. Here is what I have planned:
- Chocolate Covered Pretzels
- Candy Cane Kisses Blossoms
 
- Traditional Sugar Cookies
Mine will look just like this too, have no doubt ;)
 
three. Christmas Shopping
As of Wednesday at noon, I had exactly 1/2 of a gift purchased. Not looking so good! I met up with a friend at the mall and we conquered! I am picking up two more gifts today (Hello, big sale at Macy's!), and then I am done. I've even wrapped everything.
 
four. Revenge
If you read my blog, you know I love to watch Nashville. I use to love to watch Revenge, but two shows a week was more than I could keep up with (too much commitment, haha), and I chose country music over murder. Anyways, over break I've been catching up on Revenge and I am dying! Do you watch that show? Also, can I have her wardrobe? Amazing
 
 
five. Happy Holidays!
For everyone who is traveling this weekend (that's me included!), safe travels. Enjoy the time with family. Don't stress over last minute things, just embrace it. Have a wonderful holiday, everyone!
 
 
(Check back this afternoon - I'm posting my recipes from WIAW :) )
Hannah

2 comments:

  1. Love your choices! I haven't made any cookies yet either (oops), but I am planning a baking extravaganza this weekend, so hopefully well get some cookies made (like I really need them). Also those lights look beautiful! It sounds like the perfect date night :)

    jess | Quaintrelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love/hate Revenge. It's gotten a little silly, but it's all fun. I just laugh every time Daniel opens his mouth! His accent is so funny (he's British).

    The Atlanta lights tour looks soooo pretty. I'm jealous we don't have anything quite that classy here in Charlotte. Instead, the light show is at the NASCAR track :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers! Please comment and include your blog so I can visit.