Monday, December 16, 2013

Marvelous Monday & Weekend Review

Happy Monday! This week was crazy and eventful, with holiday parties, the end of school, visits from friends and tours of Atlanta. I am excited to be linking up with  Heather at Housewife Glamour to share my weekend.
 
On Thursday, Kathryn came to visit from Nashville. I went to visit her last month, and now she came to see me! 
 
Friday morning (or afternoon... opps), we went shopping. After a stop at Ulta, we got majorly lost on the way to the outlet mall. We finally made it and had a very successful trip. I found a new suit at Ann Taylor! And we got matching sweaters from J. Crew. We had to call AR on the way home and say we would be a little late to dinner. I say that is the sign of a good shopping trip, personally.
 
 
 
Saturday was a day to play tourist. AR made breakfast (grits, turkey bacon, and eggs) and then we went on a tour of the CNN headquarters. It was so much fun. After walking around downtown, we went home to get ready for AR's holiday party.
 

  
The holiday party was a blast. The band was so good and the food was amazing. They had kale salad and a million kinds of hummus (totally my taste!).
 
 
 
After the party, we picked up Kathryn and headed up to Buckhead to meet friends for drinks at the St. Regis Bar. My cocktail of choice? A blushing socialite.
 
 
By the time we made it home, I was exhausted. This old lady was not ready for 3 nights of staying up past midnight! We woke up in time for brunch at Highland Bakery (review coming tomorrow). After coffee and treats, I was so sad to see Kathryn go. I cannot wait until our next visit!
 
What's the best menu item you've had at your holiday party? I'm all about the food!
 
x0x0,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Please comment and include your blog so I can visit.