Monday, December 30, 2013

Weekend Review - post christmas

Happy Monday! Christmas has wrapped up, and I am headed home to Atlanta right now. I'm actually writing this in the car, so let me know if you find any tragic typos ;)

The weekend was fun filled and spent in Texas. On Friday afternoon, I went to the movies and out for coffee with my Dad and little brother. We saw American Hustler (anyone see it?) and I was reminded once again how gorgeous Amy Adams is. Love her hair.
My mother & I - twins in our sweater dresses

On Saturday AR and I went to a friend's wedding that was SO gorgeous. I love weddings. The reception had the most amazing food, which is always one of the most memorable parts of a wedding. Afterwards, we drove back to my family's house.
 
LOVED the center pieces!
 

Christmas manicure (& a new ring from my parents)


We love a photo booth ;)

 
On Sunday after church, we met up with friends from Houston. I cannot tell you how much we miss our friends there! Then we headed back to Louisianna one last time to see AR's family. I made it from Houston to Baton Rouge with no bathroom break. OMG.
 
Confession: We miss Houston.
 
 
And now we are headed back to Atlanta! We've got a NYE party tomorrow night, and I can't wait to share what I am making for it :)

Xoxo,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Please comment and include your blog so I can visit.