Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Goals for 2014

I love a challenge and I look at a new year as one! Each year, I like to reflect on the last year, and pick a few new things to work on. You can read my tips for setting successful goals and resolutions here. This year, I have 2 new goals, and one to continue from 2013.


1. Call a friend: I've moved a lot, so I have many long-distance friends. I am going to be better about keeping in touch this year.
2. Explore my city: I've already made a list of things to do and I plan to work through it, month by month.
3. Continue my recipe challenge. This was so fun last year! I plan to keep it up in 2014 to expand my skills and menus.

What is your 2014 goal?
 
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Please comment and include your blog so I can visit.