1. Yay for Friday! This evening, I am excited about finally getting some chores done. My life is so exciting. Does anyone else do you on the weekends? AR has been working out of town and won't be back until late. I plan to put of some music, comfy clothes, and clean tonight.
2. Tomorrow is Barrister's Ball with the Law School! I am doing a big dinner with a bunch of friends and then to the event. I am really looking forward to a fun evening and a break from school. We are going to this amazing restaurant and people keep inviting more people. I cannot call and change the reservation again, so we will be sitting in each other's laps.
3. I am wearing a long gown to the event which I *love*. My mom brought me a bunch of my dresses over spring break so that I could pick one. Some were old pageant dresses and I laughed so hard. Any past pageant girls? floor length, orange, with sequins, is only okay is so many situations. ;)
(Now all I can think about is how much I want to watch this movie tonight. love it)
4. I didn't run until 7pm last night (yay for almost 5 miles!) and ate scrambled eggs for dinner. How embarrassing. Then I started my reading for the next day. At like 8:30. It is like my life is falling apart.
5. I've been doing some vegan baking this week and playing with a black bean cookie recipe. Do you think some recipes don't taste good purely because you know what is in them? I'm trying to blind test people and get their thoughts on the treats before I tell them the ingredients...