Monday, May 12, 2014

5/12 Meals and Fitness for the Week!

Last week was my first week back from finals and I hit the ground pretty hard with workouts. I made sure to do all my runs outside in order to better acclimate to this heat/humidity. Not fun :(

Last week's workouts:
M- 4 mile walk (rest day)
T - 3.5 mile run with hill repeats
W - 4 mile run & strength training
Th - 3.5 mile run
F - rest
S - 3 mile walk & strength training... and the 5 hours of shopping ;)
S - 5 mile run

A lower mileage week for me, but my paces were good and I was feeling better with the heat. One day I ran at 2pm just to hit the hottest part of the day.

This week I plan to:
M - walk and yoga
T - 4 miles
W - 5 miles
Th - 3 miles & strength
F - rest
S - cross train & strength
S - 7 miles

Meals for the week:
M - lentil tacos with wheat tortillas, cheese, and avocado.
T - turkey meatballs, homemade sauce, and wheat noodles. Served with a salad
W - stuffed bell peppers with ground chicken, black beans, and brown rice. Served with steamed broccoli
Th - leftovers (major grocery budget saver)
F - probably out :)

Baking Adventures
Last week I made biscuits, muffins, wheat bread, and 2 batches of cookies (as gifts!). This wheat I am working on a rustic wheat bread and maybe some granola.


Are you trying any new recipes this week?
What is your fitness goal for the week?

x0x0, 
Hannah 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Please comment and include your blog so I can visit.