Sunday, May 18, 2014

Fitness Goals & Meal Plans for the week

Hope your weekend is off to an awesome start - I'll share more on mine later. Just popping it to share my goals for the week.

Last week's workout recap:
M- Long Walk
T - 3.5 mile run at the gym, 1.5 mile walk to and from the gym
W - 4 mile pace run outside. It was SO hot
Th - 2.5 mile run. I got rained out :(
F - Mall walking???
S - Strength training: Abs, butt, and arms *
S - Long run still waiting to happen (hoping the rain stops)

This week I plan to up my mileage a little but because I start Marathon Training in 2 weeks! AR and I are using a more challenging plan this time, which is exciting and concerning. I just hope I can handle 6 hard workout days on top of school/interviews!

This week's goals:
M - cross train
T - 3 miles
W -4 mile pace
Th - 3.5 miles
F - rest
S - cross train
S - 7 miles

Meals for the week:
(We till don't know if AR is in town this week or not, so I didn't assign days, just meal ideas. I may alter the schedule depending on what days he is here).

Dinners:
- White Beans with Broccoli Rabe and Corn Bread
- Stuffed Bell Peppers with ground Turkey, Black Beans, and Cheese. Served with Kale.
Photo and Recipe from Skinny Taste
- Grilled Chicken with Roasted Cauliflower and Salad.
- Asian Noodle Bowls with shredded Lettuce, Chicken Meatballs, and Rice Noodles.

Lunches:
- Turkey Sandwiches
- Kale Salads
- Yogurt, veggies and hummus
- Leftovers (always!)

Breakfasts:
- I had the most amazing farro hot cereal this weekend, which inspired me to make a quinoa hot cereal for this week! I'll share the recipe on my WIAW post :)
- Cereal with bananas
- Fruit and greens smoothies with toast

Hope your week is off to an awesome start!
Hannah 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Please comment and include your blog so I can visit.