Last week's workout recap:
M- Long Walk
T - 3.5 mile run at the gym, 1.5 mile walk to and from the gym
W - 4 mile pace run outside. It was SO hot
Th - 2.5 mile run. I got rained out :(
F - Mall walking???
S - Strength training: Abs, butt, and arms *
S - Long run still waiting to happen (hoping the rain stops)
This week I plan to up my mileage a little but because I start Marathon Training in 2 weeks! AR and I are using a more challenging plan this time, which is exciting and concerning. I just hope I can handle 6 hard workout days on top of school/interviews!
This week's goals:
M - cross train
T - 3 miles
W -4 mile pace
Th - 3.5 miles
F - rest
S - cross train
S - 7 miles
Meals for the week:
(We till don't know if AR is in town this week or not, so I didn't assign days, just meal ideas. I may alter the schedule depending on what days he is here).
- White Beans with Broccoli Rabe and Corn Bread
- Stuffed Bell Peppers with ground Turkey, Black Beans, and Cheese. Served with Kale.
|Photo and Recipe from Skinny Taste|
- Asian Noodle Bowls with shredded Lettuce, Chicken Meatballs, and Rice Noodles.
- Turkey Sandwiches
- Kale Salads
- Yogurt, veggies and hummus
- Leftovers (always!)
- I had the most amazing farro hot cereal this weekend, which inspired me to make a quinoa hot cereal for this week! I'll share the recipe on my WIAW post :)
- Cereal with bananas
- Fruit and greens smoothies with toast
Hope your week is off to an awesome start!