I kind of fell off the blogging train this week... I planned on writing a WIAW post on Wednesday and had a recipe to share on Thursday, but it didn't happen. But I'm happy to link of with Natasha for a little 5 on Friday and Leslie for some confessions.
I confess that:
1. I had my first visit to the dermatologist on Wednesday. I know I am a little late on that, but I am a religious sunscreen wearer, and I don't really have sun spots or anything. But I had some redness on my legs, so I went to the dermatologist.
I ended up getting a biopsy done (eek!!) and a blood test - results come back Monday. So now I have two stitches in my leg, which isn't cute.
2. I ate the same thing for breakfast 4 days this week. I have fallen in love with avocado toast. I make a piece of toast, and top it with a fried egg. Then, I spread mashed avocado on top, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. It is so so yummy. And grapefruit on the side makes it such a bright, fresh breakfast.
3. I am buying a new swimsuit cover-up for our beach trip next weekend, but not a swimsuit. AR and I bought tickets to head to Florida for 2 nights. I was going to buy a new swimsuit, until I dug around in my drawers and found 4 or 5 cute bikinis. I really cannot justify another one. So I am doing a beach cover up.
Here are some I have my eye one:
4. I totally loved my job this week. Being an attorney has some exciting parts! I think people imagine that we spend all day writing and reading (which could be true). But some weeks it is awesome. I interviewed witnesses this week and prepped for hearings, which was exciting. Is that silly?
5. I am hosting brunch for friends this weekend and have NOT planned what to make. Any ideas? I thought about biscuits, fruit, turkey sausage, french toast, quiche.... I don't know. I need help. It needs to be easy (Friends are coming over after I do my long run) and yummy. I'd love suggestions or recipes!
Have an awesome weekend!