Monday, January 19, 2015

Monday Morning {Weekend 1/19}

Today is the BEST kind of Monday... a holiday! I am off from school and relishing the long morning. 

Breakfast:

Leftover whole wheat biscuits from the weekend, with greek yogurt and banana. 

This weekend started early on Thursday with drinks and dinner with a friend from Junior League. We met at a place in our neighborhood and sipped champagne cocktails while catching up. 

Ladies, if you have not checked out the Junior League in your area, I highly recommend it! I have met so many wonderful women and learned so much about my community. Such a wonderful civic and social activity for me :) They have a million events going on each month, plus awesome training and volunteer work with some of the biggest non-profits in Atlanta. 

Friday.... DRESS SHOPPING!!!! 

Two of my very favorite people joined me on a dress shopping adventure. We went to Fabulous Frocks in Atlanta and tried on dresses for 3.5 hours. The woman who owns this store is seriously the best - she was so kind and helpful. 

I didn't buy anything - waiting for mom's visit! - but I plan to head back to Fabulous Frocks. Their collection was so wonderful and the staff was fantastic. I am so glad that this store was recommended to me! 

I met with a wedding planning on Friday afternoon and went out for a birthday dinner with friends that evening. No pictures - we were having too much fun. 

The rest of the weekend was lazy and relaxing. AR and I became members of our church on Sunday, which was so exciting. I really enjoyed the couples in our membership class and I was excited to meet so many other youth engaged couples. 

How many dresses did you try on before finding the one? 
Who did you/will you take with you when you go dress shopping?

x0x0, 
Hannah

Thanks for hosting, B Loved Boston and Champagne & Suburbs! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Please comment and include your blog so I can visit.