Thursday, February 5, 2015

Bridesmaids: how I asked!

Hey ladies! Checking in this morning for a few minutes - cannot even talk about how crazy this week has been. But here I am to share some wedding fun!

I asked my bridesmaids!

I read about 100 ideas on how to ask bridesmaids (love this one by Lauren Conrad) before I asked. I wanted to do something fun and surprise them, but I also needed to mail it because my bridesmaids live in GA, DC, IL, and the UK. This was certainly not going to be an in-person moment for all of them.

I started with these adorable cards I found on Etsy - they are scratch-offs!

I wrote notes to each friend inside the cards and simply said "be my bridesmaid?" under the ballon. 

Then, I grabbed the cutest dotted Kate Sade notebooks to send with them. 
To keep on with the gold and pink theme, I picked up this gold and pink heart confetti at Paper Source (<-- that store is like a black hole for me. I want it ALL). 




I've loved hearing from my girls when they opened their packages! It has been so much fun!

How did you ask your bridesmaids?

x0x0, 
Hannah 



1 comment:

I love to hear from my readers! Please comment and include your blog so I can visit.