Thursday, February 12, 2015

Last Minute Valentine's Day Ideas

Sometimes, things do not go as plan.

Like this Valentine's day, for example. AR and I had planned a day long hiking trip, complete with a picnic lunch. We even had a back-up plan: Renting bicycles and exploring Atlanta for the afternoon, should I get caught up in work.

But, the weather report shows that it may be 19*, so we may have to rethink this plan. This Chicagoan-moved-south does not do 19* and outdoor activity. Nope.

Regardless of how you are spending your Valentine's Day weekend, here are some adorable, last-minute ideas!

1. These chocolate covered strawberry cookies.
I baked these for AR's office the last two years and am making another batch for him tonight. The best part? They start with a boxed cake mix. WIN!



2. This beer case.
This is adorable. I think so Abita strawberry beers or some Sweetwater blues would be so cute in here.

3. Handmade card.
I love holiday cards, and these are so simple and sweet. Side note: this link has printables to save you from a last-minute card run.


What are you doing for Valentine's Day?

x0x0, 
Hannah 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Please comment and include your blog so I can visit.