Monday, February 16, 2015

Weekend Moments {2/16}


Happy Monday y'all!

I am a little late to the party, but better late than ever, right? Here is a peak at my Valentine's Day weekend. 

Friday:


My partner and I submitted our 40 page brief at 8pm on Friday. We were SO glad to have finished and immediately headed to a bar that is literally 10 feet outside my front door. We shared some cocktails and then she headed home. I stayed with AR and had an enormous chicken biscuit for dinner. Health food at its finest, my friends. Cocktails, biscuits, and fried chicken. #whatweddingdiet?

Saturday:

Valentine's Day! Our day was full of love and relaxation. We had a quiet, I-slept-for-ten-hours kind of morning. AR brought be coffee and breakfast, which is clearly the way to my heart. Then we spent the afternoon at the Fernbank Museum. I love this place and it was the perfect activity. We knew we wanted to avoid the restaurant scene (which is always crazy on Vday, imo) and were so happy to cook dinner. AR made a blackened fish and roasted asparagus, I made garlic mashed potatoes and brought prosecco. Perfect evening. 


Sunday:

I woke up early and made a batch of almond-cocoa granola. AR and I went for a very cold (21* eeek) run, and then I headed to school. I was stuck working on school until almost 10, but oh well. At least we got to enjoy a lazy Saturday. 

How did you spend Valentine's Day? Do you have any fun traditions?

x0x0, 
Hannah 


Linking up with BLoved Boston and Champagne&Suburbs

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Please comment and include your blog so I can visit.