Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Snow Day Fun!

Hump Day!!! It is Wednesday and both AR and I have a snow day. WIN!!!

Atlanta is anticipaiting some bad weather conditions and the snow just started. AR was told that he could work from home and my school sent an email out late last night. Needless to say, we are pretty excited. 

I slept in and started my morning with a long workout. It was way rougher than I anticipated - last night I did 5 miles and I had speed work on the schedule for today, but I could not hold my pace for anything. My legs were just not having it :(

in my cup: soy misto with vanilla syrup

AR and I stopped for coffee and did a late breakfast/lunch post workout. We made scrambled eggs with bell pepper, tomatoes, turkey, and goat cheese. So good. I ate mine with a bran muffins filled with blueberries and cranberries. I used this recipe from Smitten Kitchen any they are fantastic. I highly recommend it. 

I am hoping AR finishes up work in the next few hours so we can go play outside. Until then, I am playing with my *new* Simplified Planner and doings some school work. 

is it SO pretty!!!

Am I awful for hoping the roads stay horrible tonight and we have another snow day???

How would you spend your snow day?

x0x0, 
Hannah 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Please comment and include your blog so I can visit.