Friday, March 20, 2015

5 on Friday {3/20}

So I thought I wrote this post last night, but I guess blogger ate it.... Anyways, linking up with Natasha and friends for some Friday fun!

1. This video 
So everyone is obsessed with contouring right now. Has anyone mastered it? I don't do any mega contouring, but I like to highlight my cheekbones and such. If you read my blog frequently, you know I love Jaclyn Hill's tutorials for all things make-up. For contouring, I actually found something different though.

Sephora has an entire page devoted to finding your face shape, contouring to that face shape, and all the best contour make-up for sale. It is awesome!

2. This dinner
Last night I had a repeat dinner. I sautéed jalapeños, peppers, and onions in a little olive oil, and then mixed in a two cans of ranchero beans and some crushed tomatoes. The result was super spicy and filling. I topped mine with roasted zucchini and AR ate some inside a tortilla. I love anything spicy for dinner :)



3. Not this dinner
Earlier in the week I blogged about my reasons for trying a juice detox. This ended in hungry exhaustion and a major allergic reaction. Not my best days, of sure. While I may revisit the juice detox at a later date, I've decided that it is not the best idea for a busy week. Maybe as a weekend relaxation instead when I don't have to be running around.

4. Easy healthy snacks
Yesterday I blogged about some of my favorite snacks - and what I look for in a snack. I also shared my new obsession: Nuts.com. This site have all sorts of organic nuts, dried fruit, baking goods, etc. at really awesome prices. They even have sweets by color for a candy bar (mmm... wedding, anyone?). Check it out.



5. Bridesmaid dresses
Speaking of weddings.... I am hoping to finalize bridesmaid dresses today! Ahh!! After an awesome time trying on dresses with some of my ladies in Chicago, we narrowed it down and I think we have made a choice. Today I am taking my two ATL bridesmaids to Bella's in Buckhead to try on the gowns and get measured. So excited!

What are you doing this weekend?

Hannah

1 comment:

  1. That dinner looks yummy! Congrats on finding bridesmaids dresses!
    Kari
    www.sweetteasweetie.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers! Please comment and include your blog so I can visit.