Friday, April 24, 2015

5 on Friday {4/24}

It is the weekend, y'all and I am THIS close to being done with finals. One more Monday and Wednesday, and I am done with the second year of law school. Hallelujah!

1. This cinnamon bread will change your life. 
Tuesday was the day before my first exam and it was a complete disaster. I woke up to the smell of burning electrical. When I turned on water, it came out boiling. Clearly, my water heater was done. Luckily, my building was happy to replace it for me. Unluckily, it would take them until 2 o'clock. So there were several hours with lots of maintenance workers in my home. Joy.

via
Anyways, back to the bread. I made the Pioneer Women's Cinnamon Bread while waiting for my water heater and it is so fantastic. The BEST toast... I swear.

2. Speaking of sweets
After said exam, AR took me out for frozen yogurt after before dinner (appetizer, anyone?). And then my building did a froyo social yesterday evening, which I obviously couldn't miss. So I've had froyo for the last two nights and I am wondering if I can convince AR to make tonight the third :)



3. Class Pass
Class Pass recently came to Atlanta and I am thinking about trying it. They have a deal right now that gives a $100 Visa gift card if you sign up for three months. Any thoughts on the program?
For those who haven't heard of class pass, it is $79 a month and allows you to take classes and gyms and studios across the city. Atlanta's include Flywheel, Pure Barre, Blast, and numerous yoga and Pilates studios. You can only do 3 classes a month at each location, which is a slight drawback.

4. New Purse
Ann Taylor had their flash sale over the weekend and a friend and I took a study break to browse online. I ended up snagging this black bag for $45 (originally $98) and free shipping. The best part? it already came in the mail and I LOVE it. This is my second bag from Ann Taylor and I love the quality and price point.

I also snagged this white dress for 50% off, but it doesn't come until tomorrow :)


5. Have a great weekend!
4's all I've got!

x0x0, 
Hannah 

Thanks for hosting the Friday party, Natasha and friends!

2 comments:

  1. Girl great steal on the purse - such a great deal!! I really want to try that cinnamon bread - yum! Happy Friday! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for froyo & bargains! Love your new bag & dress!! Hope you're enjoying a fabulous weekend!
    xo - Brenda // ChattingOverChocolate.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers! Please comment and include your blog so I can visit.