Monday, May 18, 2015

Weekending {5/18}

First off, let me just say I died when I wrote 5/18. The month of May is just flying by way too fast and I can barely keep up. This can be seen by how little photos I took this weekend. Oops.

Saturday, we were on a mission. We slept in, walked to the gym, made breakfast, and headed out to finish our wedding registry.

Creating a wedding registry is surprisingly overwhelming and difficult. I can't imagine doing it if you were moving out on your own for the first time. Luckily, we have both lived by ourselves for several years, so we have a lot of our basis covered.



I settled on dishes at Pottery Barn (Great White Traditional) and we finished up at Macy's. It felt so good to cross that off our list.

via

We came home late afternoon and finalized wedding invitations (hallelujah), so now I just need to get them to the calligrapher in the next week or so. Someone was asking me about why we hadn't sent them yet. My planner had said 6-8 weeks is tradition... what do you think? I am still 11-12 weeks out, so I wasn't worried yet. When did you send yours?

On Sunday, we got introduced at church as new members, which was exciting. I really love getting to know the other new members at our church.

Sunday afternoon was filled with book shopping, naps, and lots of frozen yogurt. Happy Monday, y'all

dark chocolate, milk chocolate, and vanilla. topped
with blueberries, oreo crumbs, and peanut butter cups.
#allthesweets

Any good book suggestions for summer reading??

x0x0, 
Hannah 

Linking up with BLovedBoston and Champagne & Suburbs for some Monday fun!

4 comments:

  1. I think the dishes you settled on are perfect! I agree registering can be a bit overwhelming but I sort of bribed my husband with a nice dinner if we got it all done in one day - which we did LOL! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so with you on that - how are we almost to late May?! Registering is so unexpectedly overwhelming while being fun at the same time. Congrats on getting introduced as new members at church - that is so special and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was blown away by how overwhelming registering for gifts was. I thought I knew what I wanted and that it would be easy, but there were so many options! I went with white square dishes. I feel like the neutral look so that I can mix in pops of color in other ways.
    Kari
    www.sweetteasweetie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Registering was definitely no joke! Love those dishes you settled on - can't go wrong with classic white! And our invitations went out about 10 weeks ahead of time... we had an out of town wedding so I wanted to give everyone plenty of time to plan (and me plenty of time to track down people that never responded haha)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers! Please comment and include your blog so I can visit.