Friday, May 15, 2015

Five on Friday {5/15}

Hey friends! Happy Friday!

I am munching on toast and getting ready to head to barre class (read about my recent barre love here). Here are some Friday thoughts:

1. Missing New Orleans 
We had such an amazing trip last weekend. It was the perfected to the semester. I walked way too much, had too much champagne, and enjoyed way too many beignets. And I wouldn't change a thing about it.



2. Pitch Perfect 2
... came out today in theaters. Obviously, I am going to see it today. This isn't really a movie AR wants to see in theaters, so my girlfriend (and bridesmaid!) and I are heading to the theater at noon to go watch it. A movie at noon on a Friday? It must be vacation :)



3. Engagement photos
AR and I take ours next weekend, so give me your tips! What should I be sure to bring/wear/do/etc? What did you love about yours? What did you with you haas done differently?

4. Junior League of Atlanta
This week I attended the end of the year wrap-up party for the Junior League. This party recognized provisional members who completed the requirements to become active members - aka, me!!! I am beyond excited to be an active member this year and start working in my placement in the fall.



The provisional year is a massive time commitment, with lots of mandatory meetings, trainings, classes, and volunteer hours, but is was also a great time. I loved meeting so many diverse women and learning more about the city of Atlanta.

5. Thursday night in
Last night was my first evening home alone with no studying to do since December. I walked to yoga class, ate dinner on the couch in my pjs and caught up on the RHONY. Can we talk about that for a second? I love Bethany and bless her heart, she keeps trying to help Sonja and it is a no-go. I die.

Then I decided to watch Sex & the City 2 (thanks Jacki for sending me all the moves!). Talk about a serious girl night.

x0xox, 
Hannah 

Thanks for hosting 5 on Friday, Liz!


4 comments:

  1. I love NOLA!!! YAY pitch perfect 2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a chance to relax and unwind! Enjoy your weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a wonderful night off!
    Kari
    www.sweetteasweetie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on finishing your provisional year - definitely a huge achievement! I cannot wait to see PP2 - did you like it? Hope y'all have a blast taking engagements - my photographer encouraged us to wear solid colors instead of a lot of pattern :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers! Please comment and include your blog so I can visit.