1. I confess that wedding planning is taking over my life
I love event planning, but with less than two months left, wedding planning is out of control. I am a terrible mix of stressed out and way excited. I pretty much want to cry 24/7. This week we finalized some details, and I spent almost two hours on the phone with the wedding coordinator. I seriously would die without her.
2. I confess I am in a love/hate relationship with my new FitBit
Remember when I asked about the FitBit? I bought it and I LOVE it! It was really motivated me to take the stairs, take laps around my office, and generally move more. The only sad thing is how little steps I take. If I don't run, I confess that I barely hit 10k. Clearly my desk job is great for my health.
3. I confess that I am spending my entire summer at a wedding. And not my own.
I am off again this weekend to a wedding. This time in Texas! I am excited to see some family while I am in town, and to celebrate the wedding with friends :)
4. I confess that I ate an apple, feta, and a slice of peanut butter toast for dinner last night.
I really have reached no lows, y'all. AR is out at dinner and I can only make toast. This week, I shared all of my summer food bucket list items - what to make, what new resturants to try. Yet here I am, eating toast.
5. I confess that I ordered these shorts on my phone during lunch this week.
I have been wanting these shorts, but they were $75 (and I need more shorts like I need a hole in the head). I happened to
be stalking the website check them yesterday and they were on sale for $22 - win!!! They look super cute, so lets hope I love them when they get here.