Lets review May:
Book the rehearsal dinner location - done!We are heading to a favorite local spot :)
- Schedule venue walkthrough with the planner and florist.
ake engagement photos in Savannah - ahh!Read about that here. Buy tickets for Miami bachelorette. Heading out on Friday night and I can't wait!!!
- Attend first marriage preparation session with our pastor. - scheduled! but not done.
- Plan farewell brunch for the Saturday after the wedding.
Continue 5-6 workouts a week with 3 strength training and 3 cardio sessions a week. Class Pass has been amazing for this and I can really feel the results! Amp up skincare routine, including deep cleanses and exfoliating.
- Book mini-moon hotel. - we picked the hotels (we are doing two), but haven't confirmed yet. Oops.
Finish our wedding registry.
So I didn't get everything done.... But I did complete some things that were not on the list, like getting my wedding dress in (AHHHHHHH), and getting our invitations ordered and delivered.
For June, I need to check off the last few bigger details so I cam focus on finalizing decor and little details in July. June is a really hectic month for AR and I - we are traveling 3 weekends during the month. I want to make sure July is a time to relax and enjoy each other.
- Schedule venue walkthrough with the planner and the florist
- Attend marriage preparation session with our pastor
- Plan farewell brunch for Saturday after the wedding
- Take invitations to calligrapher for envelope addresses
- Mail invitations
- Order the cake(s)
- Choose AR's tux
- Schedule dress fittings with alterations
- Finalize reservations for our mini-moon
- Finalize hair & make-up and schedule trial run
- Have an amazing time in Miami with my girls!
- Pick out my wedding shoes to take with me to alterations
- Send out checks for 60-days before wedding payments
- Check with hotel on reservations and remind guests to book their rooms!
- Pick out wedding bands for AR and I!
- Plan signage with the calligrapher and planner
- Continue working out 6-days a week and eat healthy. Limit sweets to weekends only.