Friday, July 10, 2015

Friday Confessionals {7/10}

Good morning and happy Friday! I'm linking up with Leslie this morning to share some confessionals - just in time for the weekend.

1. I confess... that I am eating plain toast for breakfast right now. Because I was just uninspired by breakfast and my refrigerator is empty. I am also drinking heavy cream in my coffee because I am out of almond milk. I count that as a win. 

2. I confess... I have watched 3 episodes of the RHONY in the last 7 days. I am fully caught up and I am obsessed. Bethenny makes the show and cracks me up. Anyone watch this Tuesday's episode

3. I confess... I may be making these Maple-Cinnamon Biscuits again this weekend because they are so good. 



4. I confess... I gave up sugar (minus the sugar found in fruits) for July and caved yesterday. I ate a Luna bar with chocolate chips in it because I wanted something sweet so so badly. Oops. I'm back on the band wagon today. 

5. I confess... our wedding is in 5 weeks and I haven't bought shoes yet. Because I can't make up my mind. But I've selected which nail polish shades the bridesmaids can wear!

What are your plans for the weekend? 

Have a great weekend!
Hannah 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Please comment and include your blog so I can visit.