- Today's my Mom's birthday. Happy Birthday Mom!
- AR and I's wedding is in 7 days. SEVEN! Yesterday we did our final counseling session with the pastor and I got a little teary listening to AR talk about our future. He is the best.
- I've been going non-stop all week, so yesterday afternoon I decided to take a t.v. break. I set down to watch DCC: Making the Team (this show is everything)....and the power went out. So I promptly went to bed and napped for an hour before yoga.
- At yoga last night, I did my first head stand!!! Ahhh!!! My yoga instructor is amazing and I've had so many "firsts" in her class. She is really good about correcting form. I love how relaxed her classes are :) Check her out at Wide Angle Yoga.
- Hives: Did I blog about breaking out in hives? I've been covered in hives on and off for like three weeks. My dermatologist thinks it is stress. But just in case, I am avoiding chocolate, dairy, citrus, tomatoes, and TEA. It is so terrible. I thought the chocolate part would be the worst, but really it is the tea. All I want is a cup of tea :(
- We picked up our marriage license on Monday. Eeeek!