Sunday, April 14, 2013

Weekend Review: Atlanta, Visit with Mom, and (maybe) a new Adventure!

Hey all! Does Sunday feel kind of sad to you? I always get rather disappointed when I realize Monday morning is only a few short hours away. Then again, after such a fabulous weekend, who wouldn't be a little bummed? 

I was off on Friday and met up with my mother in Atlanta for a few days. She had just returned from a trip to Guatemala  but graciously got back on a plane and came to meet me :) We were there to sight-see, visit with each other, and check out a few opportunities for me there - more on this soon (exciting!!!). Here are a few pictures from our lovely weekend:


Mom & I after a day of touring - isn't she lovely?

Beautiful skyline - a friend took me up on the roof of his building in Buckhead. Such an incredible view!

I couldn't get over all of the trees. Atlanta is such a gorgeous city!

Walking this morning in Piedmont Park, perhaps my favorite place we visited! 
Atlanta is one of the most beautiful cities I have have seen! Of course, we were having too much fun today and my mom ended up missing her flight home. Poor mom! I barely made mine and ended up rushing running through the airport. I take that as a sign of a good weekend!

Tomorrow, I've got new running goodies to show off, and some workout plans for the week. 

x0x0, 
Hannah 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Please comment and include your blog so I can visit.