Hey All and Happy Friday! I only have two more week off before school starts and i get sad just thinking about it. Obviously, I am excited to start a new adventure, but I will also miss my lazy weeks of exploring.
This week in Friday Confessionals, the beautifully pregnant Leslie has offered up some Q & A's... let's see how this goes:
1. My worst fashion offense of all time has to be ...so many sad moments, but the worst were my Harry Potter Glasses in 6th grade before they were cool. I just looked pathetic. Which is why I don't recommend them to ANYONE, even though they are now semi-stylish.
2. The most embarrassing song on my iPod is probably something from High School Musical. I know, how sad.
3. The last white lie I told was probably about food. I have this problem with saying "oh, yum!" when it is really awful and then I can never get rid of the food.
4. The celebrity I most wish would disappear is Kim Kardashion. I admit, I watch her show periodically and I think it is funny, but I am kind of over her...
5. Sometimes I wish I lived closer to home. I've had some adventures and I love living in the south, but I miss my family. It is especially awful when they all go do things without me.
6. My childhood crush was any one of my older brother's friends. He is 2.5 years older than me, making all his friends the perfect age for me when we were younger ;)
7. I've never turned down a trip to Target. Yesterday I went there and just walked around for like an hour. I will always say yes to a Target trip - that place is like a trap. I also feel like I deserve an award any time I spend less that $30 there.
8. Driving makes me a nervous wreck. My mother had to physically force me to get my license and i didn't have a car until I was 21. I hate driving and as a result, it hates me back. I've have the wheels stolen off my car, the windshields shattered, and I've been hit by a 93 year old man going 30 mph. Fail.
9. I'd rather watch paint dry than walk on the elliptical. It is so boring and I never feel like I am doing much. I'd rather just walk on a treadmill. Or sit on the couch.
10. Much like a train wreck, I can't turn away from watching other people's bad dates. When I go somewhere and see a bad date in the making, I just cannot turn away. The bf and I like to take bets on how long they've been together and what they are thinking. I can't help myself. Is that mean? We've all been there, I feel their pain, but I want to watch.
What about you? What can't you stop watching? Please, make me feel better for my faults!
Have a lovely weeked,