Thursday, July 25, 2013

Moving Madness



Last week, I moved. Again. This is my 5th state since high school and I am SO tired of moving and everything involved in the process. This last move was a little more stressful because it involved 2 apartments, 2 cars, 1 Uhaul, and driving across 5 states.

The bf drove the UHaul truck while trailing his car and I followed in my car behind him. We went exactly 60 mph for HOURS. Talk about mind numbing. Thankfully I had this to listen to:

I love country music...a lot.

We stopped in Louisiana for 2 nights to see A's family and catch up with some friends. We were happy to have a break and enjoy his mama's yummy cooking (Louisiana ladies can cook!). 



We also got a chance to do 6 miles at one of my favorite places: The LSU lakes. My relationship with LSU is a whole different post, but let it suffice to say that I love this place. All the homes look like an ad in Better Homes & Gardens magazine. So lovely.


On Friday, we woke up at 4:30am to a breakfast of biscuits and turkey sausage (like I said, she is a good cook!), we started the final leg of the drive. I enjoyed the plethora of country stations across Alabama and promptly arrive in Atlanta just ahead of 5 o'clock traffic. WIN!

Then the movers arrived to unload the truck on our major street in all the traffic. Poor timing, but we made it and now I am happily unpacking. Can't wait to share photos of the new apartment!

Do you have any moving horror stories/adventures? 
Any tips on things I should do in Atlanta before school starts?

x0x0
Hannah 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Please comment and include your blog so I can visit.