Thursday, July 18, 2013

Office Inspiration

I mentioned earlier this week that I am moving to Atlanta this week and excited about decorating the new place! I'm excited about the size of my new kitchen and closet, so I have spent lots of time looking at decorating and organization ideas. My favorite part of the new place is a study room just off the living room!

I am turning a small room into a study place and planning for a desk, huge calendar, and lots of book shelves. Here are some of my inspirations

1. This desk from Pier I Imports. I love the simplicity of it, but I am considering a different color.

Pier I inspiration for my study room!


2. Dot decals for one wall (maybe) or perhaps a simple wallpaper.

Gold Dot Decals

3. Comfy and stylish chair! 
Chevron wing chairs - LOVE these!!

4. Amazing shelving and organization - I love all the baskets!

Organizing


Where do you like to buy office decorations? 
Any advice on making a space both stylish and useful? 

I will be sure to post pictures of the finished results in a few weeks! 

x0x0, 
Hannah 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Please comment and include your blog so I can visit.