Friday, December 6, 2013

Five on Friday

It is Friday! And I am linking up with Natasha to share some my five on Friday. Enjoy!
 
one. Christmas Shopping...
hasn't even started in this house. Am I alone in this? I seriously have not sent a single card or bought a single gift. I didn't buy ANYTHING on Black Friday or Cyber Monday. I studied. Sad day. I thought about trying to go shopping, but in reality, I won't. I am just going to study. I plan to re-enter society after Wednesday when I finish finals
Pretty polka dot present
two. Pinterest story
I thought I deleted my Pinterest app on my phone when school started, but I randomly found it when flipping through my phone this week. The black hole pulled me in again, and next thing I know, I am pinning wrapping paper suggestions. Like I am going to color my own wrapping paper this year. Not likely.
Anyways... then I saw IT. A girl I know from high school is posting naked pictures of herself as "fitspo". So the whole world can see her in her bra and thong! I am not even going to discuss posting yourself as fitspo (another time, another place), but come on. Who puts naked photos of themselves online? Thoughts?
p.s. Follow me on Pinterst! hrw1126
 
three. Celebrating the little things
Today I am celebrating being half way done with finals with a pedicure. Sometimes, it is the small things. A new pedicure can make everything seem better :)  I'm also thinking about going red, because I have done so many dark purple-ish colors this fall. Red seems Christmas appropriate.
 
twin sweater set - reds By Essie
 
four. Running
I started a new running plan this week - I am using the Runners World smart coach as an easy way to stay structured with running over the holidays. I used them for my first half marathon and was pleased with the results 2 years ago. I like that it includes speed workouts and you can modify for your schedule. I'm really planning on working on speed work until the spring - spring is the time I do a million 5ks and 10ks and I am gunning for a PR ;)  
Don't Fear Starting Lines | Runner's World
 five. This holiday decoration
I found this on my newly discovered Pinterest app. And I died. It is happening tomorrow morning and I cannot wait! I think AR is going to LOVE it :P
 
Snowman Door! Bet my students would love this!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Please comment and include your blog so I can visit.