Friday, February 14, 2014

5 on Friday {LOVE}

I'm late. My coffee was just too good this morning and i lingered. I'm not apologizing for it ;)

Thanks to the lovely ladies for hosting 5 of Friday. As always, love them and YOU, so please comment so I can read your blog!

1. Team Teddy
So happy to raise awareness for this sweet family. Read more about Teddy here. Wishing this family the best Valentin'es Day and sending lots of love.

2. My Valentine.
AR made it home last night. One the ONLY flight from DC to ATL. Praise the lord.

He has been working in DC and his flight kept getting canceled. I thought he was never going to get back after this snow storm, but he made it and knocked on my door at 8pm last night. I was so excited.

3. These cookies are amazing and oh-so-perfect for today!
Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies by sallysbakingaddiction.com Easy, no-fuss and quick!
Source
I made these yesterday with dark chocolate valentine's day colored M&Ms and they are adorable. I even brought some to friends at school today (don't you wish we were friends?)

If you are looking for something a little healthier, try my 3 ingredient PB cookies. AR said they were the best he has ever tasted. Yumm!


4. LOVE This lip product.

Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain in Lovesick 020
Yesterday I finally ventured out of my apartment and into the real world. Where did I go? Target, obviously.

I bought this lip stain and am IN LOVE. It doesn't feel dry, like most stains, and really seems to last. I also love the bright color. I'm probably going to buy 5 more in the next few weeks.

5. Valentine's Day Date
Tonight it is just dinner at home. Tomorrow we are taking a cooking class and I cannot wait. I even have a new apron for it. hashtag cooking obsessed.

NOLA Last year :)

x0x0, 
Hannah 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Please comment and include your blog so I can visit.