Thursday, February 13, 2014

Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Cookies

These cookies.
All the peanut butter goodness I love. And only a half of a cup of sugar.
Yum. 

Fresh from the oven, these are a crisp on the outside, and creamy on the inside. They are incredibly rich, so I am satisfied with just one. With only a few simple ingredients, they are a perfect kitchen staple!


Gluten-free Peanut-Butter Cookies
Makes 2 dozen 

Ingredients 
1 c. peanut butter (I don't recommend natural/homemade. Use something like Jiff)
1/2 c. sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 egg
1 teaspoon baking soda

Preheat oven to 350*. Mix peanut butter and sugar until well blended. Add egg, baking soda, and vanilla, beating until well blended. The dough will be thick and slightly oily.
Roll dough into 1-inch balls and place on greased baking sheet (or use non-stick). Cookies will spread slightly, so place 2 inches apart. Using a fork, make a marks across the top. Bake for 8 minutes, remove from over and let cool for 5 minutes on baking sheet. Then transfer to a wire rack.

Enjoy!
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Please comment and include your blog so I can visit.