Monday, February 10, 2014

Weekend Recap: Studies, Shopping, and a Run

Monday has returned, but thanks to canceled classes on Friday, I don't feel as bad about it. 

I worked on an appellate brief assignment at school all day on Friday after waking up early to clean my apartment. Yes, I said I woke up early for that. After getting leaving the law library around 7, AR and I made pizza and stayed in. We both needed a lazy night. 
(Homemade pizza: TJ wheat pizza dough, homemade tomato sauce, ground turkey, bell pepper, mushrooms, olives, and spinach) 

Saturday morning was busy: errands, gym, and working on my brief, 20 pages of which were due at 6pm. 
First pink cup!!
AR went and got me coffee and made omelets while I worked. He is such a keeper

Saturday night, we took the train to the mall to avoid any traffic/parking issues and shopped for a couple hours. Afterwards, we grabbed dinner at a nearby Indian place that we love! I will share my shopping finds later this week ;)  



Sunday started with brunch at General Muir: I had grits with Gruyere, topped with roasted mushrooms and scrambled eggs. Served with rye toast sticks. And a cafe au lait. Y-um! The weather was so awesome, we even sat outside (under heat lamps, mind you). 


After out regular Whole Foods trip, we came home and put on our workout clothes. The weather in ATL was amazing and we couldn't wait for a warm run outside. 6 miles later, plus a few miles of walking through the park, we were grinning from ear to ear. Warm outdoor runs, I have missed you!

Dinner on Sunday was a new recipe that I will share tomorrow: Chicken lettuce wraps! And of course, we caught up on Nashville. 


Here's to an awesome week!

x0x0, 
Hannah 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Please comment and include your blog so I can visit.