Sunday, February 23, 2014

Meals and Fitness for the week 2/23

Hello lovelies!

This week is a little rough - I am trying to finish assignments before heading to Mardi Gras and I have a final paper due right when I come back. Here are my meals and fitness plans for the week:

Weekly Workouts
M - Rest 
T - 3 miles, easy pace, and abs. 
W - 5 miles, 3 miles at pace
Th - 4 miles, abs, and legs 
F - Rest
S - 8 miles
S - Walking through parades in NOLA :)

Weekly Meals
Roasted Garlic Mushrooms with Parmesan Polenta
T - Slow cooked black eyed peas with turkey bacon, brown rice, and salad. 
Slow Cooked Black Eyed Peas
W - Baked potatoes with broccoli and grilled chicken. 
Th - Leftovers
F - In LA at AR's mom's house
S & S - NOLA

Notice 2 new recipes on my list? I am so excited to try the roasted mushrooms for meatless Monday and I always LOVE black eyed peas, but have never made them in my crock pot. I will let you know how they taste!

x0x0, 
Hannah 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Please comment and include your blog so I can visit.