Here is what I've been up to:
So many awesome meals. Because I studied all weekend, I had no time to go out, so I cooked every meal at home. Top meals included:
1. Spinach & Sun-dried Tomato meatballs with mashed red potatoes and roasted asparagus. Asparagus has been a go-to side for me lately and I am finally becoming better at timing it right. I also cannot remember the last time I made and ate mashed potatoes, but they are so excellent.
We used the leftovers to make meatball sandwiches and AR made these amazing sweet potato fries and were both sweet and spicy. Yum.
2. A Whole Foods double chocolate cookie that AR brought me one night as a study treat. The perfect Property Law pick-me-up!
3. Peanut butter toast and fruit. I am usually an oatmeal girl, but toast, fruit, and eggs have been calling my name lately. We know my PB addiction is real.
With time as the essence, shorter workouts have become better. This month, I have already acknowledged that I won't fit as many workouts in, so I am walking more to make up for it! The extra rest day is much needed to catch up on sleep! So far this week:
S- rainy long run
T- 4 miles and some ab work
W - speed work at night
1. Long run and a good full body workout.
2. Sunshiny walk with AR - maybe at the Farmer's Market!
3. Take an evening to sit on the couch and watch a movie.
4. Pack up some winter clothes and get out some summer ones!!
5. Visit Ulta before I have no makeup left!