Thursday, April 10, 2014

Lately

Life has been a little hectic. With finals less than 2 weeks away, studying 14-16 hours a day has become the norm. I'm packing a whole day of food and camping out at the library into the night, then working out the next morning at 5:30 in order to fit it all in. 3 more weeks and I am done. Hallelujah!

Here is what I've been up to:

Eating
So many awesome meals. Because I studied all weekend, I had no time to go out, so I cooked every meal at home. Top meals included:

1. Spinach & Sun-dried Tomato meatballs with mashed red potatoes and roasted asparagus. Asparagus has been a go-to side for me lately and I am finally becoming better at timing it right. I also cannot remember the last time I made and ate mashed potatoes, but they are so excellent.


We used the leftovers to make meatball sandwiches and AR made these amazing sweet potato fries and were both sweet and spicy. Yum.

2. A Whole Foods double chocolate cookie that AR brought me one night as a study treat. The perfect Property Law pick-me-up!


3. Peanut butter toast and fruit. I am usually an oatmeal girl, but toast, fruit, and eggs have been calling my name lately. We know my PB addiction is real.


Workouts!
With time as the essence, shorter workouts have become better. This month, I have already acknowledged that I won't fit as many workouts in, so I am walking more to make up for it! The extra rest day is much needed to catch up on sleep! So far this week:

S- rainy long run

M- rest

T- 4 miles and some ab work

W - speed work at night

Th -rest

Weekend goals:
1. Long run and a good full body workout.
2. Sunshiny walk with AR - maybe at the Farmer's Market!
3. Take an evening to sit on the couch and watch a movie.
4. Pack up some winter clothes and get out some summer ones!!
5. Visit Ulta before I have no makeup left!

x0x0x,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Please comment and include your blog so I can visit.