Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Naples: photo recap

Hello ladies!

A few weeks ago, AR and I had an amazing weekend in Naples. Here are some snapshots of our trip to the beach!

Gorgeous view!

Enjoying some beach time R & R

Amazing Italian dinner at Campiello's. A friend recommended this place and it was excellent. I had a pasta with olives, tuna, and tomatoes. Of course, there was lots of wine and bread too. #whatbikini?

Speaking of bikini... Beach moment! 

Tour of the Everglades! This was one of the best things we did. I loved every moment of the tour and it was so beautiful.

Baby alligator!

And I got to hold him! How adorable is this? Clearly, I was ridiculously excited.

Sunset

Our beach. We spent lots of time out here. 

This was our resort. I am so happy we chose to stay here - it was perfect. The pools were incredible, the beach was stunning. I would absolutely recommend the Waldorf Astoria! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Please comment and include your blog so I can visit.