Friday, August 22, 2014

Friday Confessions

Hello all! It is time for some good 'ol confessions, back to school style!



- I confess that I had some serious anxiety after my first Antitrust law class. We did math the entire time. Math, as in, calculating the equations of lines and determining the present value. It was not my most favorite moment.

- I confess that I had wine and cereal for dinner last night. Not at the same time though, I promise! I went to a Moot Court meeting at 8pm and they had drinks, so I had some wine. By the time I got home, it was almost 11 and I had no interest in food. I knew I needed to eat something, so I had cereal. Not exactly the best dinner choice.

- I confess that I am so overwhelmed with classes and reading and job searching. I almost want to cry about it. Everyone else seems really excited, but I feel overwhelmed.

- I confess that I am so excited about Moot Court this year. We did speed dating rounds yesterday with each of the different teams to learn more about them and I loved everyone!! Seriously, I would be happy on any team, from bankruptcy to criminal procedure. I know, I am clearly a law school nerd. I own it. :)

- I confess that I still hurt from my fall this week. My hands look a *little* better and my knees are an excellent combination of scab and bruise. It is beautiful.


Have an amazing weekend! 
Hannah 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Please comment and include your blog so I can visit.